“The Walk” A Life Story of Addiction and Recovery could not be produced without the generous support of the following companies and individuals;
- Recovery Work of Merrillville, IN
- Vertex Tactical of Valparaiso, IN
- Marti Masterson
- Clinton Worthington
- Chie Kosik
- Kelly McCarty
- John Daly
We also would like to thank Clinton Worthington for allowing us to use his artwork.
If you would like to support the production of “The Walk”, please go to the GoFundMe page The Walk Any donation would be greatly appreciated.
We would also like to thank our steering committee for their guidance and support;
- Valerie Thorn – Recovery Works
- David Bartlett – Recovery Works
- Megan Johnson – Recovery Connection
- Jaime Rogers – Heartland Recovery
- Allen Wright – Frontline Foundation, Inc.
- Rich Schmidt – Living Hope
We also would like to thank WVLP-LP 103.1 fm for their support in the production of The Walk.
We will be airing the first episode of “The Walk” on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 5:00 pm on WVLP-LP 103.1 FM streaming live at WVLP.org. The Walk will also be available on iTunes and YouTube.
“Tomorrow can always be a wonderful day”